Friday Open Play
Open Play is a time when the Center is open for anyone to come and hang out and just, well, play! Friends and family, kids and adults… we have something for everyone. The best family-friendly place in the RiverBend is right under your nose.
Every Friday features a new activity, new movies, great food, and lots of fun!
- Friday Open Play is open to people of all ages. Kids in Grade 5 and lower must have an adult with them.
- Friday Open Play is from 6-10 p.m. Come whenever. It’s open!
- Members MUST bring their keytag to get the half-price admission. No exceptions.
- 5th grade students and younger must have an adult present with them for the duration of their stay. Middle and High School students may attend without a parent (with the requirement they will behave themselves)
- Pick-up and drop-off are in the front of the building until 9:45 p.m. At 9:45 p.m. students will be ushered to the back parking lot for drive-through pickup. All guests are expected to be picked up by 10 p.m.
- Dragonfly Playroom is open every Friday for the little ones.
$5.00 for Members (Members MUST bring their keytag)
$5 for High School students with a school ID
$10.00 for Non-Members