Private Party Rates/Availability
$100 per hour, minimum of 2 hours (additional hour may be purchased*)
Parties over 30 people subject to added fees
Drinks must be purchased from the Center. Drink tickets may be purchased prior to party for $1 each. (once party is in session no more drink tickets may be purchased) Regular drink prices are $1.50. Slushies cannot be bought with tickets.
Maximum capacity: 300 people
*Additional hour may be purchased for $100. Limit of 1 additional hour. Purchase of additional hour is subject to time restraints by prior events or other parties.
Saturday: 1-3pm / 4-6pm / 7-9pm*
Sunday: 1-3pm / 4-6pm
When filling out the online party reservation form, you will be alerted if the date and time you have chosen is unavailable.
*The 7-9pm slot is not open on the 1st Saturday of every month due to the Middle School Dance
Semi-Private Party Rates/Availability
$100 for up to 20 people
Semi-private parties are held during the Friday Night Open Play event. Other patrons will be present. The party will get a private room to set up cake and snacks, as well as open presents. The party will also be allowed to use the rest of the Center.
- Video game systems: Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Xbox Kinect, Wii, Guitar Hero
- Table games: foosball, billiards, ping-pong, pinball, air hockey, pop-a-shot, ski-ball
- Mountain Climbing Simulator (rock wall)
- Sound system: bring your iPod or use our system
- Dance floor
- Movie theater: bring your own DVD or choose from our library
- Internet café (5 stations and wireless access)
- Additional chairs and tables in café area for seating as well as cake/snack table
- These cool Party Invitations!
- Cake, snacks, plates, napkins, forks, and any desired table coverings or decorations
- Crock pots for any food which needs to be hot, cooler for ice cream or food which needs to be cold. There is no access to our kitchen or supplies
- Chaperones to supervise your party guests
A parent or legal guardian must be present during the party and is responsible for providing adult chaperones (at least 1 per 10 guests) for minor guests.
Payment is due in full when booking the event and is required to reserve the date. Credit card information is taken through the secure online forms. Other forms of payment will only be accepted if you are booking the party while present at the Center. A legal guardian must agree to adhere to the RBCC Facility Rental Policy and the RBCC Code of Conduct by all guests. (You must agree to these terms by checking the box at the end of the secure online rental forms.)
Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis, as space is available and within designated times listed above.
A cancellation charge equal to one half the rental fee is charged if a cancellation is made less than 30 days prior to the booking. If a cancellation is more than 30 days prior to the rental date, renter will receive a full refund. The full rental fee is charged for failure to cancel.
Parties at the RBCC are considered strictly facility rentals, meaning the RBCC staff member will open and close the facility and provide trash bags, brooms, mops, and other cleaning supplies for clean up. However, the staff member cannot be considered a chaperone and does not take responsibility for monitoring guests or cleaning up after the party.